Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to directly schedule a cooking consult.
- After consult book your service with credit card
- Receive food questionnaire, fill out and schedule your food preferences phone consult
- After food preferences consult your personalized menu will be emailed for approval
- Once approved you will receive your confirmed day and time for cook day
- I will arrive at scheduled time, cook food on-site, package, label and clean up
- Enjoy your food for the next 4-5 days
- REPEAT – get the most out of your investment
The weekly menu will have basic ingredient list.
I can use conventional ingredients or organic ingredients – it's your choice. Your food is billed separately so your food bill will vary based on type of ingredients and menu chosen.
Of course! That is the one of the best parts of having a personal chef cook your food. Feedback and preferences are very important. Just tell me what you need and I'll do my best to accommodate!
I spend a lot of time and energy into creating this valuable service for you. Once your cook day is booked I am not able to offer a refund unless I am given 5 days notice.
I define entree / portion to be 6-8 oz main dish, 1 cup starch and 1-2 cups vegetables and/or salad. I also offer family style options for larger orders. Let me know what you have in mind and I will do my best to work with you.
I can use containers you provide or I can provide microwave/ freezer / dishwasher safe glass containers for a 1 time fee of $75. The containers would be yours to keep.
I provide service to clients in Lexington, Welcome, and Thomasville. If you are located outside these areas please contact me, and we will see what can be done!
You can read my Client Services Letter